Now Hiring Senior Designer
We’re looking for a senior designer.
Bored at your current position? Feeling like a mac monkey? Or you just darn fed up of eating deliveroo every night because you’re working late on a naff FMCG projects? Don’t worry we hear you, so why not pop in and see what a role with us could unlock.
We’ve hit the ground running at Kiss this year with a host of new client wins and more in the pipeline. So we’re looking for a Senior Designer to join our talented design team and help lead projects. We’re looking for someone to flex their creative guns at us, someone with soul, someone with grit, someone ready to grow the business together with us. Someone who wants to let their talent flourish and do what they’re best at.
Kiss is a new independent brand design studio in Leeds. Working in a diverse range of markets, with a diverse range of businesses and people – creating brand identities, packaging and brand worlds.
Catalysts of purposeful transformation, we work with the most exciting and progressive brands around with strategic and creative briefs that challenge pre-existing ideas. From food & drink to property, from social enterprise to business services, answering their briefs with strategically backed creative.
A young company run by young minds with fresh ideas, from diverse upbringings and London agency backgrounds, we’re working with clients that are and will be fundamental to the transformation of Leeds over the next decade – a chance to be part of that is not to be sniffed at!
A fantastic opportunity to flourish and truly be a creative within a safe space and surrounded by a team that wants brave ideas, pushing things forward and be exposed to a range of approaches – not be boxed into a single task or role but be a key player in a small team.
You’ll take responsibility as a creative lead – leading the process from concept generation to development and brand world implementation across identity, packaging, digital and environment – steering the output to effectively answer the brief with the highest possible quality.
What We’re Looking For:
A senior designer with a number of years under your belt, looking to take on responsibility and an opportunity to become part of something more meaningful. You’ll have agency experience and be able to demonstrate your ability to work across a varied range of projects for different types of clients. We have a heavy strategic focus, so we need someone with vision and creative finesse who is able to visually represent conceptual ideas.
As a team, we’re close-knit, so we’re looking for someone with the right qualities:
– A bold creative, someone when not afraid to test ideas out and get messy and think big ideas
– We want creative flair, excellent craftsmanship and boat loads of enthusiasm for design and creativity
– Initiative and be proactive – act without being told.
– Have a point of view with conviction in brand, trends and commerce
– Great with words and language
– Solid understanding of the creative and strategic process and what it takes to get the desired result
– Someone who wants to be integral to a growing business and be part of its growth and future success
– Ability, ambition, humility and a willingness to learn
– Representing – we welcome anyone from any background
This is a full-time position. You will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a creative agency and brand identity experience is essential. An excellent knowledge of the Adobe CC suite is required.
Daily activities will involve concept generation, design development, meeting clients, creating design for packaging, prepping design files for artwork. Working together with the strategic and creative directors to answer briefs, manage projects, from supplying files, taking and answering briefs, presenting work and generating marketing assets for Kiss itself.
Frankly, we’re looking for the best. At this level, your previous work and portfolio should ooze excellence and display a variety of conceptual brand work and strategic thinking. We’re a hands on team focussed on strong creative concepts rooted in a killer idea, rather than volume and roll-out.
Must have a driving licence and be willing to travel when necessary.
What’s In It For You:
– £28-35k dependent on experience
– Become a key member of a growing business
– Shared studio space with two progressive digital and print companies -creating a dynamic and mixed culture
– Office by the river in the heart of Leeds, at The Calls
– The role allows you to be integral and take lead on a diverse array of projects
– Have responsibility and grow with the studio
We’re really looking for the right fit, if this sounds like you and you’d like to apply, please send a curated portfolio and C.V. to email@example.com